Getting in my own way

Options
Hi
I have been logging my macros for a while now but I never complete a whole day tracking . I am my own worst enemy when it comes to losing this weight and the scale has started to go in the wrong direction. I will admit it...I get lazy, I quit ...all the excuses so I am planning on not quitting this time...or trying not to anyway. I get overwhelmed trying to figure it all out. I miss the healthy fit person I was only 3 years ago . I have arthritis and I find it makes it hard sometime to workout but I keep trying .Thats my rant for today...have a great day everyone :)

Replies

• rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Take it one day, one step at a time! One of the most important lessons I learned that one bad day doesn’t equal a fail.

Maybe instead of trying to track all if it at once just start with one thing. My journey started with fitness, once I got to where I wasn’t making excuses everyday (this took a month-ish) I added tracking my water intake, now I’m finally focusing on my nutrition. Find a path and process that works for you and you’ll crush your goals!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    ..I get lazy, I quit ...all the excuses so I am planning on not quitting this time...or trying not to anyway.

You’re already giving yourself an out. It’s not like trying to jump over a bar where no matter how hard you try there’s no guarantee of success. You decide whether to quit or not. Don’t quit. It really is that simple (not saying it’s easy but it is just a choice.

“You can have results or excuses but not both” (no idea where the quote is from but I like it).