• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    6:35 am in Vegas another 24 💖
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,559 Member
    Options
    Tesha231 wrote: »
    GREAT NEWS from my camp! My non-household families have all recovered from COVID-19 and are off the quarantine list. My parents are still tired and doubt they will go anywhere anyway but they are happy to be clear. Their cleaning service dropped off hospital grade cleaner to use before their next scheduled appointment, even though they said the virus does not live long on hard surfaces. Also, my COVID antibody test (as part of my blood donation) came back negative which means I have likely NOT been exposed to the virus. Key word: "likely". One more week of self-prescribed quarantine and I can hold my 4 mo old grandson again. <3

Actually, it is opposite, it can live on hard surfaces for 14 days, soft surfaces less.

So glad to hear that your family is out of the weeds! It can take months for people to recover, we have an athlete here in Canada who was super healthy before contracting and is just going into month 4, thinking that she would be over it in 2 weeks and is not.
    Our "super-spreader" here in Canada now are people in their 20s - obviously they are selfish and don't care - they might think that they are invincible, or don't love their elders or respect that they can infect others. A 27 year old died here of Covid19, don't they listen?
    Do we really need to lockdown in order for people to be careful??? Aren't we adults? Don't we want to keep our communities safe?

Argh. Sorry for the rant, just...