Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hi, I'm Cheryl

chahallchahall Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
I am loving this app but would really like toconnect to others. I'm a 40ish wife and mom of 3 adult kids, a nurse by background but work in healthcare IT now. Working remote has added the pounds and enough is enough!

Replies

• 1BlueAurora1BlueAurora Member Posts: 395 Member Member Posts: 395 Member
    Good heavens, I've packed on some weight since our state issued the Stay at Home order! I find MFP really helpful and today (!) I've recommitted to using it. Best of luck to us both!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970Megan_smartiepants1970 Member Posts: 12,108 Member Member Posts: 12,108 Member
    Wishing you much success on your journey...You are welcome to add me if you would like :)
  • XiaolongbaoXiaolongbao Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    You’re welcome to add me too. 46. Female. I check in daily and if you post things on your wall I will respond. I’m a teacher and today was day 103 of strict lockdown for us so I’m going completely insane.
  • WNCRunWNCRun Member, Premium Posts: 153 Member Member, Premium Posts: 153 Member
    Glad to be rejoining this community. Trying to lose a few but mostly get help being mindful about my exercise, quality and quantity of food. And make friends on the journey. Looking forward to connecting!