Anyone know a good pre workout supplement?

Options
erikaholloway311
erikaholloway311 Posts: 12 Member
I just need something, also add me 😁 erikaholloway311

Replies

• lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Really depends on what you’re trying to get out of your pre.
  • lando_rooney
    Options
    Phase 1 is really good
    Bucked up makes some good pre workout
    Steel supplements are legit
    All have a pretty high amount of caffeine
    Really good focus without the tingles. Don’t crash afterwards either.
  • erikaholloway311
    Options
    Weight loss
  • lando_rooney
    Options
    I don’t have much experience with weight loss supplements. I’m sure each of those brands makes a weight loss supp though.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Pre workout isnt really meant for weightloss. And theres no pill or drink for that either...calorie deficit is the "magic pill"

Now supplements for your workouts or better your health, some good ones were mentioned... BNP supplements are ones I'm trying out. Greens, reds, whey protein.
  • lando_rooney
    Options
    I totally misread the title. Pre is just a booster for energy to help you get through your workout. As far as weight loss. Just like @PlentyofProtein00 said. You have to be in a calorie deficit. Another thing to remember you can’t target areas of fat. Let’s say butt or stomach as an example. When you lose fat it’s overall body fat. People think you can target areas of fat. You cannot, you have to lose total body fat to reduce BF.
  • erikaholloway311
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • fastb20vtec8116
    fastb20vtec8116 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Axe&sledge is the only way to go!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @fastb20vtec8116
    I tried Axe & Sledge as I am a big fan of Seth Feroce. However, I have to say that Hany Rambod's Evogen Nutrition is my fav. I do think Seth is more inventive with his flavors though.
  • fastb20vtec8116
    fastb20vtec8116 Posts: 79 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @fastb20vtec8116
    I tried Axe & Sledge as I am a big fan of Seth Feroce. However, I have to say that Hany Rambod's Evogen Nutrition is my fav. I do think Seth is more inventive with his flavors though.

I completely understand as I have tried a bunch lol I like the pump from axe&sledge products. I use the stim and non stem together and it works amazing for me. I maybe Ill give the other a try sometime 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • WNCRun
    WNCRun Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Rest and water