Jasdebi2012 success story part-1

Options
jasdebi2012
jasdebi2012 Posts: 15 Member
Hi everyone,

My success story? Today, the scale (at last) showed the "110" number... OK, it was at 110.9kg, but it's a systematic drop I am observing. The previous couple of days it was at 111.2kg and when I bought my scale ~1.5 weeks ago I was at 113kg. Nevertheless, I hadn't seen that number for a while. I think I started my journey at around 140kg:
Unfortunately I only got a scale a few days ago as I said, and I am not certain from which point I began. My only knowledge is from a doctor's measurement ~2 years ago that had shown me at 140kg... The picture is from ~2 years ago, and compared to today. The difference is visible.
l70fxwsva892.png

Do I stop? No, of course not. I still have more to lose and my change is a lifestyle change, not a temporal dieting.

Will I increase my calories? In general, I don't plan to do it until I leave the 3-digits number on scale. I am on a consistent 1600kcal intake per day at the moment and I am feeling well. But, eventually I will increase hoping to reach 1800-1900 at maintenance time. The increase I plan to make in a 2 months period, with an stepwise increase of 100kcal/month. This will give the organism time to get used in the new intake, and the most important it will allow me to monitor my response to those changes (as each human's metabolism is different).

I made it, so we all can!

Cheers,
Chris

Replies

• rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great work. The change is very noticeable. How tall are you? 1800-1900 at maintenance seems pretty low for a man.
  • jasdebi2012
    jasdebi2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great work. The change is very noticeable. How tall are you? 1800-1900 at maintenance seems pretty low for a man.

I am 176cm, however I have problems with my thyroid (hypothyroidism) that made me gain weight... and apart from walking I am unable to be more active. That is generally my expected values I'd say...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!