advice needed from you friendly mfps

Options
a couple of weeks ago i posted a topic about the vicious circle i was in vlcd and then binging.
I decided on that day after some replies i was going to change my habits...

before this i would do 900 -1000 calories and then binge on weekends not good i know.

for the last 12 days i have worked all my meals treats drinks into 1200 what mfp allocated me.

I havent been anywhere near a scale so i dont know what i weigh, i am 28 years old and just over 5ft maybe an inch more.

Im pleased im out of that cycle which was making me unhappy and am pleased i think ive finally nailed it.

My question to those who can help is on days where i would like to eat more shall i use my excercise calories, for example normally i burn 300-400 on my treadmill i have at home, is it ok to add those on considering ive gone from vlcd and binging to no binging and eating those 1200 calories, would i experience weight gain?

looking for decent answers to all those friendly people on mfp thank you x

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You need to eat your exercise calories every day.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You need to eat your exercise calories every day.

i have heard alot of people say i need to i ddint know wether because ive gone from the vlcd to 1200 min would it make a difference to how my body would gain/lose etc
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes you should definately give your body back those calories - :)

You will probably show some weight gain possibly since u said you havent allowed your body to go above 1200 and some days
    netting 800-900 so it might be storing and holding on to everything u give it - so increase it even alittle at a time if you are too scared to do it all at once - if u look up tdee and bmr - that is really helpful to know where u are at -

but yes - from a former fellow starve myself and then binge kind of gal to another - my body is thanking me for taking better care of it now :)
  • rileyhall00
    Options
    I always eat more on my gym days then my others. I still aim for my cal goal but if i'm a little under some days then the others where i have a treat meal and go a little over i feel it balances.