Anyone weigh in on a Sunday?

Options
I’m thinking of doing this to keep me on track Fri and Sat anyone else weigh in on a Sunday?

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily and enter the weight into a weight trending app.

I do the same. But I do use Sunday as my “official” weigh-in day where I look back and see how much I lost that week. I also take my measurements on Sunday.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and log it on libra. I log on mfp on Fridays. I tend to eat less on the weekends, just because I'm busier on our homestead when hubby is home. Do whatever works best for you. Its the overall trend that matters, anyways, so really the day of the week won't make a difference longterm
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh on Mondays when I was in weight loss mode, for the same reason.

Now I weight daily. Much easier, much less stressful and I don't forget. :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Like others I weigh daily. My “official” weigh day is Saturday because that just happened to be the day I started on MFP. If you think it will help you focus on weekends sounds like it’s worth trying.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Never on Sunday.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily and use Happy Scale. I belong to a weekly challenge group and my ”official” weigh-in day there is Sunday, that’s when I post my trendweight. I use Sunday because it’s a good day for me to refocus and plan the next week.
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily with my official weigh day Wednesday.

In the past, I used to gain over the weekend - I think because I used to work out on Saturdays. Something to bear in mind - if you have a regular exercise day, it's best to have your weigh in day a few days after that, so you don't get demoralised by the water weight from your body repairing itself.

Apart from that, any day you fancy sounds fine! Like @Xiaolongbao, my weigh in day is completely arbitrary - it's the day of the week I decided to get back on the wagon.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in on days that end in "day".