Not hungry

Options
I've been eating a lot of broccoli and chicken and fruits as of late and I'm at 1200calories. I am struggling with reaching it, usually I'm super full by 900-1000 after my daily water. I'm not really working out, just doing stretching and gardening. Any ideas?

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Add some avocado and nuts to your diet. The minimum you should be eating is 1200 calories, and you should be eating back your exercise calories.

Adding how much weight are you trying to lose?
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Based on what you say you’re eating, you NEED fat. Fat is not the devil, it’s an absolutely necessary nutrient, and your brain and digestive track (among many other organs) need it to function.

Will be easier to reach that calorie goal, too.
  • SalmonSister
    SalmonSister Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ah, good idea! I'm not much of an avocado fan but I'll definitely be going to the store for some trailmix. I am looking to lose about 15lbs
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Coconut cream, nuts/nut butters and protein balls are a great way to get that calorie count up
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Ah, good idea! I'm not much of an avocado fan but I'll definitely be going to the store for some trailmix. I am looking to lose about 15lbs

15 lbs healthy weight loss would be .5 lbs a week. What do you have your weight loss set at?