New Here!

Options
I downloaded this app years ago, but have yet to put in a real effort. I’ve been struggling most of my adult life to get to a healthy weight, finally I’m feeling determined!

Posting for accountability!

Replies

• tjcool32547
    tjcool32547 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Regina and I'm new here I'm not sure how to navigate through this site but I'm trying. I had the gastric bypass in 2005 at that time I weighed 377 lbs. I lost 257 after surgery and kept it off up until last year. Last year my husband got sick and passed away, I went through a lot of depression and stopped taking care of myself. I stopped walking or exercising and stopped caring about what I ate, if I ate. I just sat in the house all year crying every day, staying in the bed all day and just not caring about life anymore. I knew I had a serious problem so I started counseling and started feeling a lot better. I decided I would start getting the weight off. when I started losing this time I was a whopping 255 pound and that was about 5 weeks ago I'm now down to 225 so I'm down 60 pounds and I'm feeling good about it.