Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Blogger Claims Company Swiped Her Weight-Loss Photos

2»

Replies

• RoniNoone
    RoniNoone Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks for sharing the article! I'm Roni. :)

I can't believe how much this has resonated with people. It's happen to be many times but never at the scale of this last time. I pissed it they stole them but happy to expose that things like this happens ALL the time.
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Not that I would've believed their claims without the swiped pics, but this makes the company's claims even more dubious!

Thanks for sharing the link!
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    I've had one of my success/transformation videos ripped off of youtube and copied to another channel for views/ad imprints. I sent a copyright violation report to youtube about it and it came down.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    This is no surprise
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    haha - while reading your post, an ad for that very same 'weight loss' pill was on the side bar - just without a before/after picture lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!