Spreading positivity

Options
Hi everyone I hope this is allowed :)
Just wondering how everyone is getting on with their weight loss so far?
I haven’t lost anything this week due to that thing that occurs every month for ladies haha!! Feeling deflated as I have not have my usual sugary treats before hand...I have been so good and stuck to my calorie deficit :)
Hopefully I will see a bit of a loss after :)
How’s everyone doing! Hope you are all okay and staying safe xx :)

Replies

• Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Lildarlinz wrote: »
    I haven’t lost anything this week due to that thing that occurs every month for ladies haha!! Feeling deflated as I have not have my usual sugary treats before hand...I have been so good and stuck to my calorie deficit :)

A lot of women eat at maintenance during that time as it’s easier and good with blood loss etc. you will probably find you are still losing but fluid is masking it.
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you hani!

I’m feeling better about myself though not overloading myself with chocolate :) I might have a freddo treat today as they are only 95 calories :) xx
    Lildarlinz wrote: »

A lot of women eat at maintenance during that time as it’s easier and good with blood loss etc. you will probably find you are still losing but fluid is masking it.

• Grace_spaceship
    Grace_spaceship Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I always gain about 1.5 lbs once a month from bloating, hormones, etc. It always goes away after my period is over and in a day I lose 1.5 lbs. I try to stick to a deficit but if I end up eating at matinience I don't beat myself up over it. 😊
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you grace :)
    I wasn’t expecting a loss this week anyway :)
    Hope your weight loss journey is going well :) xx
    I always gain about 1.5 lbs once a month from bloating, hormones, etc. It always goes away after my period is over and in a day I lose 1.5 lbs. I try to stick to a deficit but if I end up eating at matinience I don't beat myself up over it. 😊