Restarting

Options
Good Morning!! Anyone want to make freinds? AND I am glad to be back on my health journey!!

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Good morning, you can do this!!
  • blitz64
    blitz64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I’m officially starting my starting-over plan tomorrow (Monday).
  • JazzyJewel1969
    JazzyJewel1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! This weekend for me was brutal!! LOL >>> BUT thank God for a NEW DAY!!
  • trinity6469
    trinity6469 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I have promised myself I was going to really try harder this time. Starting over again is hard but, I want to be healthier and feel better. I am recovering from achilles tendon surgery so can't really exercise too much right now. I am working on tracking and making good choices and drinking more water. I wish everyone success in their health goals
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I usually feel like a failure in my journey towards a healthier weight and I wonder why I even bother. I've decided that this time, even if I fall off the wagon occasionally, I will not fall to that level ever again. With everything else out there going on, I don't need to sabotage myself. So... here I am again. Fingers crossed. :) Best of everything to all of you.
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just starting up again. Looking for support and motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! good luck!! one day at a time....
  • JazzyJewel1969
    JazzyJewel1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! If anyone of you need friends to follow freind me up!! We can encourage each other