7 minute workout

Options
I currently do the 7 minute workout twice in the morning, but it's a royal pain in the butt to try and individually add all of the exercises manually. (Also it appears wall sit isn't in the list)

Has anyone (or could anyone) figure out how to add the 7 minute workout to myfitnesspal as a compete set rather than individual exercises?

Thanks in advance.
Keep it up everyone!

Replies

• robjapan
    robjapan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope someone can help.
  • robjapan
    Options
    Anyone?
  • ghostrider1970
    ghostrider1970 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    MFP seems to have mainly only 'mainstream' workouts and not so much the workouts consisting of many components. Looks like you will have to do this one manually...
  • robjapan
    Options
    Ah well, thanks for the replies!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Why dont you calculate the calories burned and make your own workout on MFP? For example, I do 30 Day Shred and wear a HRM. I calculated the calories burned and since MFP didnt have it on the database, I created my own exercise
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics

no clue what the 7 minute workout is but most likely this was your best answer.

also, it's 7 minutes. i wouldn't spend too much time worrying if i had an accurate calorie count for 7 minutes of activity.
  • robjapan
    Options
    Just google it, it's pretty popular at the moment.

Jumping Jacks
    Wall sit
    Push Ups
    Abdominal Crunch
    step up on chair
    sqauts
    tricep dips
    plank
    high knee running
    push up and rotation
    side plank

30 seconds of each, and I'm doing this x2 before my morning shower.
  • LilithElina
    LilithElina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did you calculate the overall calorie burn? I just started with this and am definitely too lazy to enter them all separately.