Is the Wii Fit board an accurate way to weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    My little Mii is so disrespectful! lol :(
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Before I bought my board, I read a lot of reviews on Amazon and I was surprised to find how the Wii Fit acts when you screw up. Definitely tough love software. :)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how accurate the Wii Fit board is since we don't have one, but if it's the only thing you're using to weigh yourself it should be fine.
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha... Love it....
    It's all I use.

My only complaint as a woman is when tom is here and the smug *kitten* asks me to "think about the reasons for my weight gain". I feel like throwing it over the deck then. Otherwise we get along relatively well. :tongue:

:laugh: I know...sometimes I want to tell that cartoon to be happy it doesn't have to eat!

Seriously, especially when I've been eating my limit and exercising everday. I don't know, why don't you tell me why I gained you little b*stard? Or when he recommends I change my goal because I'm not losing fast enough, way to demotivate!

Pfff haha yeah I know I hate that. The game was obviously made by men otherwise "I am so not telling you. *#$& off and wait four days." would be listed under the reasons for weight gain. That and even after 45 lbs lost and being really close to what I should weigh, my character hasn't slimmed down at all and still looks like she swallowed a bowling ball. *sigh*
  • OhhSoGlamorous
    Options
    Ah sort of, mines is a couples of pounds off (in favor of a lower weight) from my digital scale, but it helps me, I make sure to weight myself on bother of them just to see the difference. Also I've noticed with Wii Fit and Wii Fit plus, I get different readings when using the different games. Weird but I just average them out.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think it's accurate. I weigh the same on the wii as I do on my digital scale.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My Wii Fit board is accurate.

One of my goals is to be able to step on one day and it not tell me that I'm obese. I'm not there yet, but I'm moving in that direction.
  • kewpiecyster
    kewpiecyster Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wii fit board is only accurate if you have on a hard flat surface. If it is on carpet - it will read less. However - you can still use it to monitor your weight loss. Your bathroom scale will also be off if used on carpet.