Do you need some help??

Options
amie709
amie709 Posts: 99
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm starting a facebook group for people to get support from each other to help keep each other on track with nutrition and exercise to help lose weight.

I started April 14, 2013 at 270 lbs. Currently weighing 211. I've learned a lot about weight loss in that time and I would love to be able to help anyne who is struggling.

Replies

• SassyMama5
    SassyMama5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am struggling. I'm depressed about how I look and it is affecting my motivation for sure.
  • amie709
    Options
    I can help you with that!! If your nutrition is bad you might already feel much better about yourself once your eating right!!! Would you like me to add you to my fb group?? We can discuss things a lot more in detail tere, on through fb messages, which ever is better for you!!
  • rhylynn
    rhylynn Posts: 1
    Options
    I could use some. I get started then just slack off and lose motivation.:frown:
  • SassyMama5
    SassyMama5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, add me to the group here. Thanks :)
  • amie709
    Options
    that happens to a lot of people. There is a saying that motivation gets you going but it's habit that keeps you going. And that's true. Everyone is anxious to start it because it's new but once the new ness wears off then it's hard to keep going. It's not so much fun anymore. But if you can get through the next little while after it's not fun without giving up then it actually becomes fun and you start to look forward to your workouts!!

I will need your fb names. Could you both either put them here or message me and I will get you both added into the group!!
This discussion has been closed.