PLXUS - Hype or legit?

Options
RandJ6280
RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
Anyone tried Plexus products??? Are they hype or legit????
I have a friend who swears by it and is pushing it on me. I have just received my first shipment of Lean, Slim and MetaBurn.... I told him I've tired stuff like this in the past and really believe that if you eat right (I'm guilty of not eating right) get proper sleep (I'm almost there) and workout... then you'll get the results you want.

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    See where supplements fall on the graphic? Get all the lower things dialed in first. Supplements won't do anything if you don't take care of the bigger issues.

My opinion is that they are total hype, designed to lighten your wallet. But I haven't tried it.

1257se7y73z8.jpg

I agree - after a cheat day turned into a cheat weekend, and one filled with to much sodium... I have my work cut out to hit my mini goal. My goal is to be below 220 by the end of the month. I have seen the 2-teens for more than 4 years. This morning I was 224.2.... 19 days ... time to increase cardio and back to clean eating. This mornings fare was 4 egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal. Let me get this dialed in and I think I'll be ok.

• Taylor9786
    Taylor9786 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use to use plexus and there are two items that I would swear by. Everyone should get a good probiotic and theirs is one of the best. Not sure how slim is now but back in the day the original was amazing it regulated blood sugar pretty well so that you didn’t crave sweets. My mom and aunt both had blood sugar issues and tried slim and had amazing results. They also lost weight unintentionally. The only reason I stopped using those is because I just couldn’t afford it anymore. My children and mortgage just became too much and extras for me were abolished. I’d love to get back on it tho.