Looking for other mamas to join a fitness challenge group

mama_speak
mama_speak Posts: 20
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm looking for some mamas who would like to join an accountability fitness group. Anyone interested?

Replies

• Sure! I have a 3 year old and a 11 month old :) My first goal I want to reach requires me to lose 12 pounds. Once I reach that, I'll reset another goal- but my body "freezes" at the weight Im currently at so its easier said than done to lose 12 pounds for me!
  • SassyMama5
    SassyMama5 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in! lol I have 5 kiddos and I have found I am getting lazy the older they get. I need to stop this awful road I am going down and get my sexy back lol. Would love to have people to help motivate me and I can motivate. I know I can do this.. just gotta do it. We should have a challenge... so many mins on the elliptical or so many steps a day using a pedometer.... I dont know lol Feel free to add me :)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    I have 6 kids. I've been REALLY slacking lately. What are you planning on doing?
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    I have a 2 year old, and the more accountability I need to get out, the better!
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    I'm in! I have four, ages 3-13. I've been doing well recently, but I go through phases of doing awesome followed by phases of losing ALL motivation and sliding. Maybe this will help prevent that.
  • laurab1217
    laurab1217 Posts: 123 Member
    Count me in! I have a 3 month old....I reached prepreg weight but would like to lose another 5 lbs and tone up, since at the same weight I do not look as toned as I used to.
  • I'm planning on doing T25, almost done with Turbofire. And i walk with my kids. Does anyone else have t25?
    Please feel free to add me on here :)
  • julie2000anne
    julie2000anne Posts: 14 Member
    Me!
  • I think i've sent a quick message to everyone that is interested. just a quick email to say hi and see what everyone is doing. feel free to email me or add me as a friend. Does everyone have facebook? might be easier on there to keep up with everyone?
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    I'd like to join too!
This discussion has been closed.