Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress

mkeatonmom4
mkeatonmom4 Posts: 36 Member
I really started this journey back in the fall of 2018. I had been taking an antidepressant. I weighed at that time 207 lbs! January of 2019 I went in to get my flu shot. I was 197lbs. I have not always tracked what I ate. I have not always been perfect at it. Now my husband is trying to eat healthy too. I am now 190lbs. That is 17 lbs lost. I know I weighed even more than the 207 lbs before that. It is a far cry from the younger girl I was but I will take it. It motivates me to keep it up. Now we are trying to focus on pant based foods. We are walking together. This is good.

Replies

• frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Good for you! Make sure that you take measurements and take pictures along your journey. This will help inspire you even if the scale doesn't budge. Instead of losing weight, sometimes we lose inches. But this journey is all about what we can gain - good health, better mobility, and confidence.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!