Hi there!

Options
babyj0
babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
I feel like I need to re-introduce myself again. My name is Jo and I'm 30 years old. I'm from Southern California, and I joined MFP years ago and had a good stride, but *kitten* just got in the way and lost my motivation. I'm 5'8'' and have been at 150 to now my heaviest 220something.

I fell off the rails, like real bad. Going through a marriage separation, and I feel depressed and defeated but I'm ready to change it and keep it once and for all. I hope to make new friends again and keep this newly found motivation! Please feel free to add me! I'm ready to stop the vicious cycle.

Replies

• bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    welcome back! good luck going forward!!
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    babyj0 wrote: »
    I feel like I need to re-introduce myself again. My name is Jo and I'm 30 years old. I'm from Southern California, and I joined MFP years ago and had a good stride, but *kitten* just got in the way and lost my motivation. I'm 5'8'' and have been at 150 to now my heaviest 220something.

I fell off the rails, like real bad. Going through a marriage separation, and I feel depressed and defeated but I'm ready to change it and keep it once and for all. I hope to make new friends again and keep this newly found motivation! Please feel free to add me! I'm ready to stop the vicious cycle.

YOU. ARE. NOT. ALONE! Welcome to the madness! I hope that you have nothing but success from here! <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,965 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ..... I can't tell you how many times I fell off the wagon .... but at least we keep coming back to finish what we started .... Sorry you are going thru separation/divorce...I have been there done that and didn't want the T shirt LOL...anyways wishing you the very best on your journey ....if you would like a cheerleader cheering you on feel free to add me :)
  • luv4cupcakes81
    luv4cupcakes81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in a very similar boat as you
    Sometimes I lack motivation. I’m cheering for you.
  • gotnotime1984
    gotnotime1984 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m in a very similar boat as you
    Sometimes I lack motivation. I’m cheering for you.

I agree, always a excuse, but we need to just say... If we kept at it long enough without the excuses. Where would we be at in our goals.