Weight Watchers

PinkGurl48
PinkGurl48 Posts: 5 Member
Does anyone go to WW or do WW and count cal not points?

Replies

• slw37
    slw37 Posts: 85 Member
    I am on WW; I log calories on MFP and points on WW, because I want to make sure my points and "free" foods aren't too many calories. If you are going to just count calories, why bother paying for WW?
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    My best friend lost 82 pounds on WW and has kept it off for more than a year. She used only WW and never counted her calories, still doesn't in maintenance.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I count calories because I'm too cheap to pay for weight watchers. I have a friend/coworker who does WW because she likes the accountability of having a weekly weighin.
  • party_lots99
    party_lots99 Posts: 23 Member
    I’ve been double tracking for a couple of weeks to see what was going on for me. I’m going to give up WW points based on this as I’ve found that I’ve eaten between 9 and 16 points over my 30 point allowance every day. I’ve eaten all my fitness points as well and weeklies and last week was overall -29 weekly points. But I was within my calorie goal of 1360 every day , or I are about 3/4 of my exercise calories as well but still within goal. And I lost 1lb which is what I’m aiming for each week. Made me realise that to stay within my WW points I’d be eating a lot less than 1360 calories a day....