Big *kitten* little waste...

Options
Xtianne87
Xtianne87 Posts: 28 Member
Seriously... what is the best way to get this?!

Replies

• Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    What type of kitten waste are you wanting?
  • Xtianne87
    Options
    Woah! My subject is big kitten little waste! Think it got changed by moderators šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø ... big rear end and ... little waste ... šŸ˜‚
  • Xtianne87
    Options
    Note to all: I AM NOT AFTER CAT LITTER
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Build muscle in the right places. Get lifting, focus on building the glutes, also building up the lats can give the illusion of a smaller waist. I would follow a program, something like Strong Curves is a great one.

Depending on your stats start with a small deficit, or if you are at a good weight you can maintain and recomp (gain muscle and lose fat over time). Make sure you get enough protein too . More details about your stats and current physique will be helpful.
  • Xtianne87
    Options
    Thanks for this! You know what your talking about! This was really helpful!... Iā€™m 11 St but naturally muscular. 5ft 6. I build muscle easily but struggle to shift fat (love handles especially). Am genuinely strong with a lot of muscle but need to shift this excess around my waist and inner thighs. Are there any exercises or stretches to target these areas for toning? But also exercises that can shift fat from these places also? Xxxx