Hi everyone, My name is Joshua.

Sooo this is my first time actively trying to take control over my very bad eating habits and gain a healthier life not just here to lose weight.
ive never joined any communities such as this before so bit nerve racking trying to write this, but i believe being involved in a health / fitness community should be a great help on my journey.

im 31 from Australia currently weigh over 200k, making me morbidly obese (i really dont know how i let myself get this bad)

my first goals are just to start adding more fresh foods and less highly processed foods to my diet while having some low impact exercise.

well um thats all for now i guess.

thanks for listening.

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Good luck and you’ve got this. I every step in the right direction will show progress. Feel free to add me to chat anytime!
  • IWTBF67
    IWTBF67 Posts: 68 Member
    Make small changes at first so you don’t get overwhelmed. Measure and weigh every BLT (bite, lick and taste) that goes in your mouth and walk! Walk outside in the fresh air and sunshine. I heard Australia is beautiful. Sad about the fires! Good luck!
  • KaysJourney2020
    KaysJourney2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello Friends! I am new here as well. Just started yesterday. I am in my 60s, healthy inside but need to lose some weight and strengthen my body and be more active. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone does and learn from you. I am doing 2 week goals. I am aiming to walk 10,000 steps by the end of my two weeks. Do stretches and try to limber my old body up...smile. Good Luck to everyone on here. Today is a new day and I feel like we can all work together and support each other and do great! One step at a time!
  • Carp614
    Carp614 Posts: 192 Member
    Welcome! Big step your taking. well done!