Starting Tomorrow - Need Friends!

Options
svr823
svr823 Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I am starting Myfitnesspal tomorrow and could really use some friends/support. I'm 41 yr old female, married w/ 4 kids. Husband great but not very supportive of eating healthy. Please send me a friend request and we can try to help each other reach our goals.

Replies

• rvpearson
    rvpearson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have done this before, but just started again today, hopefully will do better this time around!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    As long as tomorrow doesn't turn into "only a day away"... na'mean?
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • OtherCatt
    Options
    You can add me. I've been here a while but have very few friends. Sometimes it's hard to keep going without the support of friends...
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. This will help motivate me to get back on the wagon.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your journey!!!!
    feel free to add me I am here every day and love to motivate as well as be motivated...
    my husband - well i just finished first for my age group in a 5k - 30.30 a personal best and my husband said thats kind of slow isnt it.... its not that hes not supportive... just not as excited about the little victories...
    In his defense we were in the Marines together and he ran 3 miles in 18 min - women had to run 1 1/2 miles and I ran mine in 13 min... I told him 30 min for 3 miles for a 40 year old isnt bad...a 40 year old who has had three kids!!!! I told him to run with me but he wont... anyhow - husbands can be funny.
    My son wants to run with me - hes 15 and is a hockey player... they just started condition this week and his legs hurt a lot on Tuesday - but he still wants to run.
    My daughter who is 16 and not athletic at all - not one bit.... wants to do the fun runs, cosmic run, electric run, color run - but walking them - and I am up for that...

Im rambling.... sorry...
  • gingersnaps58
    Options
    Hi! I started yesterday, and need to make some connections too. You can add me, and so can the ladies above me here. :)
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Cyliesmom
    Cyliesmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago, feel free to add me
  • trainerbarb
    Options
    I just recently joined too. I have no clue how to "friend" ppl, so you can add me ifu want.

JFTR, I'm 64, female. Former personal trainer. Complete and total geek / dork . Serious gadget freak.

Looking to do my first "Pretty Muddy" in Oct.
  • saturnfla
    Options
    Am starting tomorrow....I am a wife and mom and currently not working. Have for long time lacked the incentive for this change that I need to make.....because I always thought it would be for others, but needed to start with me. I have some other changes going on that sparked a light in me to do this now. I would love to offer others support and can use all the support I can get too! Keep up the good work. Not sure how to friend people on here, so just replied to your post.
  • MiriamHaydee
    Options
    Hola!! Im starting tomorrow also, so let´s do it, i lost 14 kg but i start to be lazy and i need to lost 15 kg more, :)
  • radhaparthasarathy
    Options
    Hi, Please add me. I started 2 weeks back :)
  • trn733
    trn733 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi. I also plan to start this weekend and have just joined today. Please can all of the above people add me as I haven't learned how to do it yet! It is Bank Holiday weekend this weekend so probably not the best time to start but here goes!

I am 41, with three children and have become quite lazy in the last few years and so need to find some motivation and support. Thanks
  • jodiehu
    jodiehu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been with fitness pal for about a month. I have not added anyone as friends yet and unsure how to do it.
    Add me if you like.
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been ticking away at this for awhile and I am accomplishing my goals!
  • Mamabear7809
    Options
    I just started about a week ago. I'm 26, married with a two year old daughter. My husband tries to be supportive, but it seems like he forgets what I'm trying to do sometimes, which can be hard when he wants to get pizza or McDonalds for dinner. Would love some buddies to help keep me going!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Not starting on a monday?

I think I'm in love.
  • Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. Started back with MFP today and could do with some friends to motivate me.:smile:
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    count me in as well, I need all of the support I can get
This discussion has been closed.