39 by 39

Options
Recently, I was thinking about how this year is flying by. Maybe it’s all the craziness in the world, maybe it’s just because I’m getting older...I’m not sure, but every time I blink we’re in a new month!

That got me to thinking that we are just over halfway through the year, and, for me, halfway to my 39th birthday. Like a lot of folks, quarantining has got me all over the place. I managed to stay on track the first few months, but lately I have been lacking motivation. So, I decided to set a new goal for myself...to lose 39 lbs. by my 39th birthday. For me, it’s a reachable goal...there are 24 weeks until my birthday, so I can reasonably (and in a healthy way!) lose those 39 lbs.
Whether I’m still in quarantine on my birthday or not (dear Lord I hope not!), it will be a great gift to myself if I reach that goal!

I just wanted to share in case anyone else was feeling their motivation waning, and maybe needed an idea for a new goal to work towards. Let me know if anyone wants to join in...we can motivate each other!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,858 Member
    Options
    Yes this year is flying by .... I will be 50 at the end of the year (Yikes where does time go ) :p .....You have an awesome goal ....You got this :)