2lbs down 18 more to go

Options
My goal was to lose 20lbs by end of year that was new year resolution but kinda slacked and didnt keep up with it. Just this past month I decided to get serious again lol. Lost 2 lbs in a 1 month! Not much but its a start.

Replies

• beccareef11
    beccareef11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You got this.
  • rendel22
    rendel22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any amount of weight loss is better than zero! Keep at it, one day at a time. You can do it!
  • JulieWhaley2020
    JulieWhaley2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always think that a loss is better than a 'stand-still' or even better than a 'gain'. Imagine if you had not decided to give it one last go this month, you might have gained 2-3lbs instead of losing 2lbs! Great start and if you want some advice from me, walk after your final meal in the evening whilst drinking water, it seems to help with my digestion and I feel much better when I wake up in the morning as a result! :smiley: Keep going! You'll boss it with time! :smile:
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It's a great start. You can totally do this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!