Free yoga videos?

Options
Hi there. I've been interested in getting into yoga for a while now. I really want to up my flexibility and balance. Any suggestions on a nice, decent length ( around 30-60 mins )online beginner yoga videos? Share your favorites! Even if its more advanced than beginner I can save them for the future~

Replies

• jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    BEST EVER! Namaste Yoga on Youtube!!!!! Super free classes...one added each week! Dr. Melissa West and there is a FB page too. Check it out.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you're a total beginner you could sign up to Doyouyoga.com's 30 day challenge, it's free and they email you a video everyday. The video's are usually about 20/30 min and it's a great introduction. I also agree on Namaste yoga (under the account name Melissa West). These videos are longer and they have a wide range of skill levels to check out!
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's called bittorrent and peerblock.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of free yoga workouts on youtube and hulu.
  • maraq
    maraq Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here's a couple of good options for you! I've used them all!

yogatoday.com
    They offer classes you can purchase individually or you can pay for a monthly unlimited subscription. They also have one free class every week - varying levels. I only use them for the free class!

yogaglo.com
    Free two week trial, then it's a monthly charge. I've gotten multiple free trials by canceling the membership before they charge and then reregistering with a different email address. :) That being said, their classes are awesome so I think they are actually worth the monthly fee if you end up using them a lot. classes are different lengths - from 15 - 90 min and from super beginner to very advanced.

doyogawithme.com
    This one is completely free! No strings attached. Varying levels of classes from beginner to advanced.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Also: Rodney Yee. Love him.