200lbs+ Girls Support Group

Options
2»

Replies

• lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I can't get through my day without snacking. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I need to cut snacking out.
  • heisterman2
    heisterman2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lmeldrum23 wrote: »
    I can't get through my day without snacking. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I need to cut snacking out.

I know that all to well.
  • Summer_Raine_01
    Summer_Raine_01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I find it hard not to graze. I'll eat a little here and there and tell myself its fine when grazing is worse than setting aside actual snack times. Its definitely something I'm working on
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don’t cut snacking clear out plan, fruit vegetables, protein etc.
  • Walking704
    Walking704 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi this is monica. Im 42 years old. Last year i weighed 305 and got down to 234 but i gained weight and weighed 274.4 . but now im 264.4. Im tired of the yoyo and i need to be healthy.
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any favorite workout videos on youtube? I just found Leslie Sansone walk videos this week and I love them 🙂

Yes! Search Holly Honjo on Youtube. LOVE her.
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Why would you need to cut snacking? A healthy snack between meals can help defeat cravings. Protein filled snacks can also make you feel fuller longer. <3