Two weeks in and seeing results

Options
So I'm not very conventional. I find that if I am to start by following the scale religiously than I become obsessive and easily swayed by the ups and downs of the scale. So this time around I chose not to even take my before weight (I know I am in the same weight class as I was before) and am instead going based on how my clothing fits and my measurements.

I'm working on seeing strengths and gains for healthy not cosmetics. I want to feel less winded when I walk up a flight (or four) of stairs to get to my apartment instead of using the elevator. I want to feel my clothes becoming looser on me. And as it stands right now. I'm definitely seeing things going in the right direction!!!

Original as of June 29th, 2020

Chest - 47 inches
Bust - 57 inches
UnderBust - 50 1/2 inches
Stomach - 57 1/2 inches
Waistline - 60 1/2 inches

Right Bicep - 16 3/4 Inches 16 1/2 - Left Bicep
Right Forearm - 13 3/4 Inches 12 1.4 - Left Forearm
Right Thigh - 33 inches 33 - Left thigh
Right Calf - 17 inches 17 1/2 - Left Calf

Pants - 22 - 24

Current as of July 15, 2020

Chest 46 1/2 inches
Bust 51 inches
Underbust - 47 inches
Stomach - 54 inches
Waistline - 59 inches

Right Bicep - 16 1/2 inches 16 1/4 - Left Bicep
Right Forearm - 12 inches 11 3/4 - Left Forearm
Right Thigh - 32 inches 32 1/2 - Left Thigh
Right Calf - 18 inches 16 1/2 - Left Thigh

I've started out with a low impact cardio fat burning work out through a youtube channel to get my heart rate up and start out on the right track and get a little stronger before adding anything too wild. I have also been trying to include a 1.5 - 5 km walk every week. I will soon be upping that to at least 2 times a week.

Anywho cheers!! I just wanted to share my progress!

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    It all adds up when we "stick to it". Nice work.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Those are some pretty impressive results! You'll get there. I like your attitude and strategy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!