1 Year of Logging - Success!

Options
jacobsl2
jacobsl2 Posts: 6 Member
I've reached one year of logging with myfitnesspal, and 11 months of weight lifting consistently. It has not been easy, I have fallen off track, failed, and picked myself back up more times than I can count. Most of all, even on days where I 'blew it' calorie wise, I still logged. The first picture was my starting point, about 178 lb. I lost the majority of the weight between 7/2019 and 2/2020. I have maintained between 140-145 lb since then (which has been a struggle in itself, hello quarantine). My ultimate goal is to land between 130-135 (I am about 5'6.5"). Now that the gyms are open I will start to slowly cut calories again, but for the past few months figuring out maintenance has been my goal. Just thought I'd hop on and share my success. Long time lurker, first time poster. :)wtbmakj69e9j.jpg

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have a right to be proud of your accomplishment. Stay STRONG!
  • jacobsl2
    jacobsl2 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you for this! I need to keep reminding myself. A year. Look at a year. Log a year. Look at progress after a year. Years fly by. I can do this! Thank you!!!

Yes, the time is going to pass by either way! And to be honest, the year really did fly by! I'm excited for what I can accomplish in the next year :smiley:
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful progress. And good for you for figuring out maintenance!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    This is what I came here for today!

I needed to see this today. Great job, and thank you for sharing.
  • Willownwind32
    Willownwind32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well thank you for finally posting! This is great and congrats, its amazing and your still keeping on. Ups and downs are only natural but your still doing it. Great job!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats, your persistence has really paid off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!