Ladies Help! Calories!

Options
Hey everyone I really need help with my calorie intake 😳 I am 4'11 140lbs and workout 6 days a week for at least thirty minutes and walks with my hubby and babies. I just can't seem to get my macros/calories to add up right. I feel lost. I am doing the trim healthy mama "diet" which I do enjoy and have almost broken my sugar addiction, but I feel like I can't eat enough in the day to make it past 1,100 calories which I know is way to low because I am breastfeeding my 9 month old. I have lost over 30lbs with about 20 to go to hit my goal weight ,but I am afraid I maybe harming myself more then helping in the long run. I feel pretty good, but could use some advice. Most days though I am averaging at right at 1000 calories. 1,100 being a big day for me. I stink at this 😦

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Trail mix and ice cream are good calorie bombs. And some granola!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I guess I am confused because I don't know how to add those things without my fat or carbs being over. I usually go over on fat. Mine is set for 50 grams on a rest day,and goes up on workout days. I do fasted cardio or weights first thing in the morning. With 5 kiddos it is hard to squeeze it in other times of the day. My kettlebell is only 5lbs though, and my dumbells are 5lbs. I am going to have to budget in protien powder this month. I have been losing about 1.5 a week since I started. I lost 10lbs my very first week aftet cutting out about 95 percent of the sugar I was eating, hut that was the only big scary loss. It must have been water weight. Thanks for the advice 😎
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I was suppose to eat back my workout calories for weight loss 😯 sigh I am trying really hard. I don't want to be overweight anymore. I just want to be healthy 💪