New friends?

Options
Hey anyone starting here and wants a partner in this jorney?
Also starting let’s motivate each other
Looking for friends to talk to and motivate me in this journey

Replies

• RosaKitty19
    RosaKitty19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started back on here after doing well last time then gaining it back - always looking for MFP friends 🙋‍♀️
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Am restarting for the hundredth time. Planning to lose another 30 pounds (planning to, not just hoping to) and need support. Sending you a friend request. Let's share ideas and inspiration and do this!!
  • virdjinija
    virdjinija Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to join the group too. I want to lose 30-40 lbs. I exercise and eat healthy but I don’t do it constantly and then the scale dose move. If I do one week good the next one I slip. I would love to have someone with whom I can share the goods and bads and to support each other in the journey.
  • Somia87
    Somia87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m restarting from today too and would love to join the group! I have 50 pounds to lose and would love the support. I really struggle with consistency 😓
  • uv_cals
    uv_cals Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you guys. Starting again after gaining. My goal to lose 31 pounds and need to stay motivated. Add me !
  • emadev
    emadev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, serial restarter here! Would love support and something to keep me accountable. Please feel free to add me 😊
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lost 45, have 35-40 more to lose!