Go to the gym 100 days in a row

ChrissyChickie
ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
OK, this is what I'm going to try to do. I'm going to try to go to my gym (or any gym) for 100 days in a row. If I miss a day, I start over at day 1. The reason I'm doing this is to try to force myself to go the gym on a regular basis. I often find reasons not to go. So, hopefully, even if I don't ever make it to a 100... I'll at least be getting myself into a routine. So... I'm at day 2 now. Anyone else want to join and encourage me?

Replies

• cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    It's mandatory to wear masks at the gym where I live which is the worst. I will for sure be cheering you on Chrissy!!
  • ChrissyChickie
    cgcdavis7 wrote: »
    It's mandatory to wear masks at the gym where I live which is the worst. I will for sure be cheering you on Chrissy!!

Thanks!! My gym makes us wear masks going in/out and then walking to different equipment, but not while working out. Since you are a mfp friend, you can see my journal... I've been pretty good about going since we re-opened, but then there are days when I just sit on my butt. Thanks for cheering me on! :)
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    I'm in. Starting today, Tuesday. We don't wear masks here because there is no virus outbreak.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    threewins wrote: »
    I'm in. Starting today, Tuesday. We don't wear masks here because there is no virus outbreak.

Where do you live?
  • ChrissyChickie
    edited July 2020
    threewins wrote: »

Yay!! I have someone doing this. :) I'm on day 4. Now, 96 more to go!!
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Hi sorry about the lack of contact.
    22nd July day 1
    23rd July day 2
    24th July day 3
    I'm just running for 30 minutes each day.