11 lbs to go...

Options
Hi there!

Currently weighed myself today at 130.3 pounds. I'm 5"2 and had a baby back in March. Wanting to be 119 pounds by October 1st!
Just started exercising again after a long hiatus (I had a big surgery before I found out I was pregnant 🙃🤷), trying to do 5 days a week, and I'm starting intermittent fasting with a milder approach: fasting 14 hours, eating window of 10 hours.

Looking for some tips, advice, or accountability buddies :)

Replies

• Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I’m 22 lbs from my goal i have never done intermittent fasting but I’ve heard it works. I haven’t exercised in a few years but I’m trying to get back to it slowly. You have been through a major surgery and childbirth so you are clearly a strong woman. this 11lbs is nothing you can’t accomplish!!
  • MamaOne13
    MamaOne13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Melly045 wrote: »
    I’m 22 lbs from my goal i have never done intermittent fasting but I’ve heard it works. I haven’t exercised in a few years but I’m trying to get back to it slowly. You have been through a major surgery and childbirth so you are clearly a strong woman. this 11lbs is nothing you can’t accomplish!!

Awe you're the sweetest thank you!!

I hope that the milder version I'm doing works 🤷 there's so many different ways to do intermittent fasting.

You can do it!! 😁 One day at a time!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 10 months postpartum, I am at goal and was maintaining for a while but now I am trying to lean out a bit so I can gain again in the fall. I'm lifting 4x per week, also trying to do a bit of yoga.
    Good luck!