Portioning/tracking a recipe - Meat vs. gravy

Options
Looking for thoughts and feedback on my plan for this recipe. I’m pretty good at the basics of determining calories and portion sizes in recipes - I put all of the ingredients and amounts (by weight whenever possible) in MFP to get the total, and weigh the entire product to divide and figure out the serving size. I have a crock pot roast recipe coming up that’s going to produce a lot of gravy, and if possible I’d like to be able to weigh and track the gravy and meat calories separately.

Ingredients aside from the roast itself are just half a stick of butter, a packet of onion soup mix, a packet of ranch mix, and some pepperoncini peppers. The calories are mostly just the meat and the butter - the peppers and seasoning mixes add a bit, but not much. I think I’m going to track the calories in the meat by itself, and include all of the other ingredients in the calories for the gravy. It won’t be perfect since there will be some of the butter and seasonings absorbed in the meat and some of the meat particles and juices in the gravy, but it will be close enough and some of the differences will balance out over the meal.

Thoughts? Better ideas?