Looking for female friend for support

Options
Hello. My name is Sherri. I have been a member since 2014 and at that time I was at 265lbs. It’s a real struggle. My current weight is 214lbs. I am hoping to lose 50lbs. Please add me, so we can support one another.

Replies

• marissaellis03
    marissaellis03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherri, I’m always in the 200s and would like to be your friend.
  • Taymate
    Taymate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherri and is it Marissa? I'm Sandy! With the stay home, stay safe idea, they should add "stay fat!" I've gained 15 lbs and hit 183.8...the most I've ever weighed! Yesterday was day #1 and I religiously plugged in the foods I ate. What an eye opener BUT, I lost 1.2 lbs overnight so, I'm inspired! WE can do it!!
  • Robertitocali13
    Robertitocali13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    My name is Carola I am new and I would like to have a friend to support each other.
    My actual weight is 176.
    Thank you
  • vzavala88
    vzavala88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherrie. I've been a member for a while too. Nice to meet you!! Dont hesitate to ask your friends for help. I've been in the fitness industry for over close to 8 years and have competed in a total of 9 shows since 2015. Used MFP with every single prep and Iove it!! Good luck
  • sherrismelko1970
    sherrismelko1970 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I invited you. Looking forward to helping one another out to meet our fitness goals.
  • Robertitocali13
    Robertitocali13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Before the quarantine I was 156 pounds and now I am 176 pounds.
    My goal is 133 pounds.
  • DarkKittenXX
    DarkKittenXX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Taylor I weigh 305 right bow my goal weight is 155 I would love all of you to be my new friend and to support each other over our journeys ^.^
  • lizzywks
    lizzywks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Liz! A way to 236 pounds aunt need to drop some serious weight. I could use some friends too, so maybe you we could be a support for one another.
  • lizzywks
    lizzywks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry autocorrect it should read I weigh 236 pounds and I need to lose some serious weight
  • _Salmaa_
    _Salmaa_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Taymate
    Options
    Hi everybody! Day #3 for me and I'm happy to see so many newbies! Again, I love the ability to log in the foods I eat giving me the calories I have left. Vzavala, my daughter (who's 50, & has 2 boys) competed a few years ago. This is her pic that I have on my fridge to inspire me so, between the two of you, I'm REALLY inspired! yt2o6dzt26h4.jpg
  • swan57
    swan57 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Would love to be friends I have already lost on MFP 95-100 lbs depending on the day. Need to lose about 20 more. I love MFP for sure.
  • Taymate
    edited July 2020
    Options
    One more "pal" to the group since yesterday! Can we all agree on a specific weigh-in day? How about making it every Monday? That way we'll have to be cautious over the weekend! OR Tuesday? We can pretend it's WW without the cost! :D I'm also going to log-in every day to make myself accountable. By doing that, I hope to see others on their weight-loss journey and it's one thing I loved about WW. Meetings always inspired me hearing updates with other members and sharing achievements, no matter how small!
  • sherrismelko1970
    Options
    Hello. Monday sounds good to me.
  • Taymate
    Options
    Sherri, GOOD! I like Monday also but, we'll see if anyone else agrees. Do you think checking-in everyday, even if it's just to say Hi, is a good idea? It inspires me to know I'm not alone trying to lose 15 - 20 lbs.
  • sherrismelko1970
    Options
    Hello. I check-in everyday on MFP. It’s a great idea. We all need encouragement.
  • Taymate
    Options
    Sherri, I totally agree checking in everyday is a great idea. I "need" accountability and those around me trying to lose weight are an inspiration to keep going! Have a great afternoon!
  • Taymate
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I'm checking in for day #1 weighing in at 180.2! That's 10 - 15 overweight for my age & height so, my goal is to lose 10 lbs. Once I reach that goal, maybe I'll shoot for another 5 to allow for special events and a cushion to maintain the weight loss but, I know losing 10 will be a challenge!
    Checking in each day might help with everyones' weight loss journey! Posting your weight is an option!
    Let's see many of those who posted yesterday come back today. Pretty sure I'll see Sherri! She is definitely motivated!
    Have a great day!
  • sherrismelko1970
    Options
    Hello. I am at 213lbs. I need to get down to 170lbs. I will do it. I am very motivated. Always looking for friends that can support me . Eating healthier. Exercise 6 days a week. Everyone have a blessed week.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    I’m sure you will reach your goals! 💪🏻 You can do it! 🎀