Frustrated with weight!

Help please. I started working out consistently in April. I completed Beachbody lift 4 and rode the peloton 2 days a week... 6 total workouts. My nutrition was not perfect, but I was aware. I successfully lost 10 pounds! I reached that weight goal the end of May and since then I have been stalled. I am partially convinced my scale does not go below 170! I have now just finished week 2 of 10 rounds and have been very consistent in eating well. I should also note I have PCOS and I will not do keto because it makes me feel awful!

Replies

• kadcock9948
    kadcock9948 Posts: 2 Member
    I do use a food scale. I update my weight regularly in here and I also check other calculators. In the past I was guilty of not eating enough so I try to be diligent.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    What is your height, weight now? How many calories per day do you aim for?

You use a food scale, but how much? For all solids? Are you often eating food made by other people for which you need to estimate calories?
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 989 Member
    I do use a food scale. I update my weight regularly in here and I also check other calculators. In the past I was guilty of not eating enough so I try to be diligent.

Do you go back to the Guided Setup and click Save or whatever it says at the bottom? Just logging your recent weight in the Check-In page doesn't actually adjust the calculation of calories. If the number of calories allocated per day, before exercise, hasn't changed, that's an indication that you need to update it.

In addition to the questions asked above, what rate of loss do you have selected in the Guided Setup? How much more are you trying to lose?