Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Where's the Cheesecake??

ltf271030ltf271030 Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member
in Recipes
I just noticed that the (at least mildly famous) thread for the Low Calorie Protein Cheesecake disappeared from the message board.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1

I've only made it once, but was about to make it again this morning, and could no longer find the recipe! I generally remember the ingredients/steps but didn't want to screw it up too much since I have only made it once. Did anyone save the recipe anywhere and want to post it here?

Also, if the thread magically shows up again, someone can lock/close/delete this thread. Thanks!

Replies

• ltf271030ltf271030 Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member
    And @PAPYRUS3 yes, this is the recipe I had used before, thank you so much for saving it! I guess if the thread is truly gone, hopefully this can help future discoverers of this recipe. :)

*edited by a MFP moderator
    edited August 5
  • ltf271030ltf271030 Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member
    Well I feel obliged to share my take on the recipe, because it is absolutely delicious, and wanted to share! Didn't take a pic of the full pie, but I can post one of a slice tomorrow:

I'll include some of the exact products I used so people have it as a reference if applicable:

13 oz Kroger Fat Free Original Cream Cheese
    1.6 cups of Chobani Vanilla Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (yes, it's not plain, so some added sugar. Worth it, I think)
    2.5 scoops (60g) Simple Truth Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
    2 eggs, added after about a minute into the mixing process
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    0.25 tsp salt
    2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
    2 tbsp Simple Truth Organic Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter

I don't have a 6-inch cake pan, an 8-inch one worked just fine. Serves 6.

By my count:
    222 calories per serving
    17g carbs
    5g fat
    25g protein
    14g sugar
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,863 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,863 Member
    Oooof! This was a deep cut...

Has he turned into "He Who Shall Not Be Named" based on some MFP policy or was a mod saving me from myself after all my self-professed mentions of being more than enamoured by...him?

I'm so confused. And still 😥
  • stargirl_lindsstargirl_linds Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I shouldn't look at this.... but I saw cheesecake....