Getting started...Again.

IIssiisss
IIssiisss Posts: 8 Member
Just looking for motivational buddies...accountability partners/friends for weightloss & fitness need. Since Nov 1st of last year, I’ve dropped roughly 25lbs.

I’m looking to drop 15-20lbs more.

Replies

• MarieKenji85
    MarieKenji85 Posts: 4 Member
    add me, I'm also looking for accountability friends. I'm working on losing closer to 60 pounds.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    You’re also welcome to add me. I have about the same amount left to lose as you.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Awesome! Congrats on your loss!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Ugh. I've just started again...again. I'm looking at about 45 pounds to lose. If I know people are watching for me here, I'll hopefully be more consistent. Can't do this in a vacuum for sure!
  • Taymate
    Taymate Posts: 21 Member
    I'd love to join you llssiiss! If that's your name, how do you pronounce it? Congrats to you losing 25 lbs! That's awesome. I want to lose 10 or 15 so, we're in the same neighborhood! Hi to everyone else!! We can do it!!
  • msseusse
    msseusse Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome! Me too!
  • Taymate
    Taymate Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi! This is day #2 for me and I love the food calculator with MFP. It's amazing how fast 1,300 calories add up!
    Hope everyone has a great day, stays motivated, and also focused. It's not easy! There was a saying with WW and I loved it: "Nothing tastes better than being slim feels!"
  • rickb2365
    rickb2365 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi IIssiisss. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I'm also looking for accountability partners on here. I've lost 29lbs and have a long way to go before I reach my goal. It would be great to bounce weight loss ideas off people and get some feedback. Good Luck on your journey!
  • Chunky_Chick_Shrinks
    Chunky_Chick_Shrinks Posts: 34 Member
    I'll take friends too! :) I'm down 25 with 30 to go!
  • emwatkins522
    emwatkins522 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All! I am BACK AGAIN also! I had lost about 20 pounds last year, but once Christmas of 2019 hit, I just started eating and not working out as much! IIssiisss, congratulations on your weight loss! I belong to TOPS and we have been having our meeting via conference call. It is kind of difficult especially since I am on a phone / computer all day long. But they keep you accountable and I finally decided to start logging my food again and exercising as much as possible! I need to lose between 15 and 20 pounds. I need to plan better. That is my downfall. Good luck everyone! Keep moving and eating better every day!