Cookies!

Options
It’s a really good feeling when you consistently turn down the free Girl Scout cookies day after day at work!!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    👍
    I actually bought a box a couple years ago and managed to leave it in the freezer until this spring😂
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    👍
    I actually bought a box a couple years ago and managed to leave it in the freezer until this spring😂
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Until the Girl Scout Cookie Turn Down Blowback shows up on your doorstep. We can learn to moderate ourselves with food. All food.

They're still in the back of your mind or they wouldn't even be a blip on your radar. Use portion size to advantage. Learn to moderate all portions like a boss. Strive for variety and balance. Find your balance.

The good enough positive food management plan you create on your own terms will always be better than the plan of perfectionism that you quit.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I normally have to avoid them when going in to grocery stores. Did not see them this year - Covid benefit? I do from time to time buy a name brand equivalent of my fave, and eat 2-3 at a time.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I normally have to avoid them when going in to grocery stores. Did not see them this year - Covid benefit? I do from time to time buy a name brand equivalent of my fave, and eat 2-3 at a time.

Covid detriment! I wanted some lol. I also missed out on deep-fried oreos because the local festival this year was cancelled...