Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Pokémon GO

Tribbey143Tribbey143 Member Posts: 387 Member Member Posts: 387 Member
Anyone who plays Pokémon Go on walks and wants to add me as a friend my trainer code is 6241 2994 8771

Replies

• ChrisNorthoverChrisNorthover Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    There’s a Pokemon thread on here somewhere! I found a whole load of MFP friends who also do Pokémon GO 🤣
    My trainer code is 0207 1284 7228. I am based in the UK
    Keep walking and catching those creatures 🤣🤣🤣
    Chris
  • TayaCurraghTayaCurragh Member Posts: 385 Member Member Posts: 385 Member
    Pokemon go is great for motivation! I was trying to decide whether I should walk to the supermarket or drive, then I saw a dragon event started today so I decided to walk!

Feel free to add me, my code is 8103 0309 2791
  • Owlie45Owlie45 Member Posts: 813 Member Member Posts: 813 Member
    Mines 1621 3375 3514
    Didn't play for quite a while but I've really gotten back into and drug my boyfriend back into with me. Now to convince him to go on walks with me!
  • WitePhantomWitePhantom Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    6176 7785 3942

I set my weekly walk/run goal as the 50km reward 😂 Sent you a friend request in-game!
  • lisamarie2742lisamarie2742 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Oh i used to love playing this with my kids but they're too old now...dont wannabe seen catching Pokemon with their mamma 🤣🤣🤣
  • jmakleanaddojmakleanaddo Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member
    Here's my trainer code if Anyone is interested in adding me up! I'm Jaymow05 5776 3559 6417
  • jmakleanaddojmakleanaddo Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member
    Tribbey143 wrote: »
    Anyone who plays Pokémon Go on walks and wants to add me as a friend my trainer code is 6241 2994 8771

Added!
    There’s a Pokemon thread on here somewhere! I found a whole load of MFP friends who also do Pokémon GO 🤣
    My trainer code is 0207 1284 7228. I am based in the UK
    Keep walking and catching those creatures 🤣🤣🤣
    Chris

Excited to see that there are still some of us out there still!
    Adding everyone in here! Good luck on all your walks! Have fun and keep your head up!
    Oh i used to love playing this with my kids but they're too old now...dont wannabe seen catching Pokemon with their mamma 🤣🤣🤣

They lose interest in stuff so quickly right! Its a big part of my childhood I still like to hold on to :)