Sydney Cummings

I'm looking for friends who also do Sydney's workouts. I have been doing them consistently since May. What are your favorite workouts? What do you like (or not like) about them? Does anyone buy her calendars or pay for the Sydney Squad?

Replies

• netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    *waves from the youtube workouts thread* I've recently started to kinda transition to her workouts (partially - still enjoy my fitness blender and other stuff, too), I don't tend to follow schedules though - ironically, it tends to make me *less* consistent/motivated to work out (brains are weird). I always feel the need to add a bit more stretching/cooldown after the video ends, but I like her workouts in general - so far anyway
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    I love Sydney Cummings workouts. I have been doing Jillian Michael's for about 7 years or so and decided to try Sydney for a change earlier this year. I took a short break from regular workouts recently and just this morning decided to start her Summertime Fine 2.0 series from day. I've done several of the days randomly but want to do the whole program. So Day 1 is done! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • steph3914
    steph3914 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve been doing Sydney’s workouts since lockdown and love them! Usually vary between the cardio and weight workout, but like that most combined both! I like how there’s 60 minute workouts but yet if I’m not tired I can choose from a 30 minute workout instead ☺️ A few others that I’ve also been really enjoying are:

Penny Bradshaw
    Healthy Fit with Ty
    Heather Roberson
    MadFit
    Caroline Girvan
  • hr_tanja
    hr_tanja Posts: 1 Member
    Here's another fan of Sydney's workouts. I've been doing her Summertime Fine 2.0 series for more than two months. I don't workout every day though so I'm currently on day 50. That and biking to work has had a lot of impact on my look as well as fitness level. Unfortunately, it can be annulled with sweet and pastries, my soft spots.
    Anyway, I genuinely enjoy her workouts which are versatile and she's really nice. Big thumbs up for Sydney! ;)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Moosie, you know I do them...just wanted to chime in. On Day 4 of Dirty 30 and loving it!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Me too! I liked the workout today 😁
  • DancingMoosie
    Bump.
    I'm thinking of going back to Sydney...
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    @DancingMoosie YOU were the one! 😀😀 I couldn’t remember who told me about her! She was who I was thinking of when I wanted to work through my possible costochronditis ?? I’ll have to find a lower body workout.
  • DancingMoosie
    I tell everyone, lol.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I did her yesterday's workout today it was a good one

If you want fun and a bit different check out Raneir Pollard. I'm always dripping with sweat after and he's funny and makes it go quickly cause you're laughing