Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hello ! :-)

blanche292blanche292 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Morning everyone! I have recently moved house and have just unpacked the scales... :o What a shocker! It is time that I started looking after myself, so therefore have decided to give calorie counting a go. I've also been made aware of the many exercise videos on Youtube etc. so there is no excuse for me not trying. Speaking personally, I think I got to a point in my life where I thought 'what the heck, you're only here once' but then why spend that once, unfit and overweight ? I also started to believe that old chestnut about being a certain age and being perimenopausal ( ( sorry if that's too much information ) meant it was impossible to lose weight. My aim is to try and lose some pounds ( so that some clothes fit ) and to also start thinking about what I am actually doing to my body. I'm trying to imagine myself as an object you could judge by what it's fed, it's difficult but if I could, I would be something very unhealthy looking and very unhappy. Anyway, enough ramble, good luck everyone and let's do this together.