So far...

Options
I've been walking for 30 mins/day for several days and am using the walking app connected to MFP and find it is fun and really helps my accountability. Exercise is not my strength. I feel better already!

Replies

• Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! I just started walking again (i do the treadmill) and it does feel good to break a sweat. Keep up the good work
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I started again today... bit of a long story and I have gained about 10-15 lbs in the last 6 months.... ENOUGH! TIME TO TAKE CONTROL and stop with the excuses to continue down the wrong path...
    So here’s to remembering that moving feels good!
  • cosafe1
    cosafe1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Melly045 wrote: »
    That’s awesome! I just started walking again (i do the treadmill) and it does feel good to break a sweat. Keep up the good work
    @Melly045

It's motivating to hear someone return to walking! I haven't walked regularly in a long time. It does feel good!
  • cosafe1
    cosafe1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    NadiaMayl wrote: »
    I started again today... bit of a long story and I have gained about 10-15 lbs in the last 6 months.... ENOUGH! TIME TO TAKE CONTROL and stop with the excuses to continue down the wrong path...
    So here’s to remembering that moving feels good!
    @NadiaMayl

Gosh, I gained weight too, good for you to take control! Hope you are on your way to getting where you want in your health/fitness journey!