Calories query

So I finished a program recently that I was at for the last three months that saw my calories start at 2350 then can down to 2076 then down to 1996 I'm just wondering if I went back up to 2350 tracked calories and worked out 3 or 4 times a week would I expect changes how ever small or will it just be a case my weight won't relatively change as I'm more then likely gone into a calorie maintaince?

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Seat12v wrote: »
    So I finished a program recently that I was at for the last three months that saw my calories start at 2350 then can down to 2076 then down to 1996 I'm just wondering if I went back up to 2350 tracked calories and worked out 3 or 4 times a week would I expect changes how ever small or will it just be a case my weight won't relatively change as I'm more then likely gone into a calorie maintaince?

If you want a static daily calorie goal, called TDEE, you can use a TDEE calculator and get an estimate.

https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

As mentioned though it is an estimate. It may be exactly right and it may need some adjusting based on your actual results. If your goal is to coast down in weight it may take about 6 weeks to get a usable trend. After 3 weeks though you can look and make sure you are not losing too fast.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Are those your maintenance calories? We need more information. Your stats? Are to trying to gain or lose?