In Need Of Some Friends!

Options
I've only been on here for like 2.5 weeks (but I started this journey over a month ago). It's weird not having many friends on here when I have a decent amount on other social media accounts :sweat_smile:

Add me and let's motivate/support each other through our journeys/lifestyles! I feel practically alone in it as of right now lol.

Replies

• uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. ☺ Not sure how all that works, still focusing on passing my exams. Last final will be next Wednesday (I'll figure things out after that). ☺ I have been trying to work out daily and I'm currently doing T-25 (just finished week 4 of the alpha cycle today).
  • vannahsanders
    vannahsanders Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    uyister wrote: »
    Hi! Feel free to add me. ☺ Not sure how all that works, still focusing on passing my exams. Last final will be next Wednesday (I'll figure things out after that). ☺ I have been trying to work out daily and I'm currently doing T-25 (just finished week 4 of the alpha cycle today).

Just added you!! I just saw this haha. Super happy to have new friends in this journey with me!
  • lauriejan1711
    lauriejan1711 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could use new friends too! I’ve been on this site before, but then went away for a while but I’m back and starting fresh! I only have one friend right now but would love more!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as a friend if you like. Just starting back up and alot of my friends from before have disappeared.
  • Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i haven’t figured out how to add friends yet lol
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 30 days in this time around. I have my good days and my not so good days - but there is something to learn from every day. And there is definitely something I can learn from my friends - it helps having friends, that's for sure! So if you guys need an extra one, feel free to add me! Have a great day!!
  • tleapie650
    tleapie650 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Complete newbie and would love some support and accountability partner!
  • SoggyLettuce
    SoggyLettuce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could do with some accountability to help me stick to it :)
  • AprilEchols30
    AprilEchols30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all feel free to add me as well so we can all share in our health journey
  • brooklynnNeel1
    brooklynnNeel1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just recently started too! I added you!
  • northsam491
    northsam491 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys new to this need friends can anyone help me with support
  • xxxSheilaxxx
    xxxSheilaxxx Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here too. Feel free to add me! I'm just starting again.
  • Uisceuisce
    Uisceuisce Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me, back at this for 5and a half weeks for good to have some motivation and accountability!
  • rebekahstrachan3
    rebekahstrachan3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺