Anyone with PCOS here???

Options
I'm pcos, just wonder are there others like me. Hard to lose weight with PCOS. Can add me if you want. Been dieting and some light exercise for 3 days now. Started 71kg now 69.8kg.

Replies

• bethanywoolven
    bethanywoolven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a fellow PCOSer struggling with my weight after having my miracle baby. Been at it a week now how're you finding the weightloss journey? I'm enjoying it thus far but juggling exercise with looking after my 10 month old is HARD 😔
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    A had my baby a food while back and yes I do have PCOS. I have lost some weight since I had him but trying to get more into it to loose more. My exercise has to be in bursts and revolves around him... it has been a real struggle and frustrating, I have been working out for a month now and barely budged my weight.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Was up to 90+kg in my late teens, lost a bunch of weight in my early 20s, gained a portion of it back in my late 20s, and now I'm 30 and sitting around 57kg aiming for 54 and then maintenance. Diagnosed with PCOS back in 2012
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,728 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS - feel free to add me! I have a lot more weight to lose than you, I'm currently 138kg :(