Junk Food Binge

Options
2»

Replies

• TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    @Diatonic12 You should credit the source when copying/pasting info.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Protein shakes of different flavours can be good if you're craving something sweet like chocolate. You can also get low sugar hot chocolate powder. Or make sparkling water and add fruit drops to it.

Small baked potato or sweet potato, carrots/ broccoli/ cauliflower, Beet chips/,buttelettuce and iceberg great for crinch, air popped popcorn. Kale chips, mushroom caps, herbal, chai, vanilla decaf tea with coconut milk. Sugar free jello! Lol

Protein powder is my go to at night.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Great decisions @Indialove901 All of them.

You keep eating those chips. Your portion will be tasty with your protein shake.

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am pretty consistent with my kiddos snack time. They have a nice breakfast and lunch a lightish snack and a fery full dinner. I find planning their snacks help a lot. Some ideas we do are ants on a log, homemade trail mix, hard boiled eggs, boom chicka Pop, homemade cookies, energy balls.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    As for myself I just buy or make snacks I like and only indulge in very small portions or walk away andvdo something else while they snack. It is important to have foods you really enjoy and fit into your goals.