A 67 year old British bloke looking for new friends

Options
Hi, there, I'm a 67 year old British bloke trying to lose about 30lbs and I'm looking to add some new friends to help keep me on the straight and narrow (I'll do likewise for you, in return, obvs). I'm counting calories to lose weight, plus I walk every day for at least 30 minutes. I go Nordic Walking 2-3 times a week and on Saturdays I take part in parkrun (albeit on my own in the present environment). My profile and diary are open to all, if you want to befriend me, I'll be really happy πŸ˜ƒ

Replies

• Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I’m Chris, based in the UK and have more lbs to lose.
    I have an open diary and am happy to be a weight loss buddy.
    We can do this!
    Chris
    😁πŸ’ͺ🏼🌈
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    ptp1953 wrote: Β»
    Hi, there, I'm a 67 year old British bloke trying to lose about 30lbs and I'm looking to add some new friends to help keep me on the straight and narrow (I'll do likewise for you, in return, obvs). I'm counting calories to lose weight, plus I walk every day for at least 30 minutes. I go Nordic Walking 2-3 times a week and on Saturdays I take part in parkrun (albeit on my own in the present environment). My profile and diary are open to all, if you want to befriend me, I'll be really happy πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck
  • Lyallatron
    Lyallatron Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey UK here too. Add me, happy to support each other. πŸ‘