Does anyone here have Fatty Liver and have any tips?

Options
2»

Replies

• Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I agree. After my gall bladder was removed I could not eat high fiber or fat without getting severe diarrhea. This was also the period of time that I was trying keto. So felt miserable. I take Cholestepol tablets (prescribed by my doctor) which prevent the diarrhea and now can eat most foods. It also comes in a powder but the texture is really thick and gritty.
  • rieraclaelin
    rieraclaelin Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I agree. After my gall bladder was removed I could not eat high fiber or fat without getting severe diarrhea. This was also the period of time that I was trying keto. So felt miserable. I take Cholestepol tablets (prescribed by my doctor) which prevent the diarrhea and now can eat most foods. It also comes in a powder but the texture is really thick and gritty.

Oh wow, I might have to look into that.

I've dealt with diarrhea for over 20 years since having my gall bladder removed, I've just gotten so used to it! Oddly enough, salad (lettuce, I think) is a big trigger for mine. And fatty foods, which I don't really eat anymore with my diet.

But it's better than the pain I had with my gall bladder, so, I will take the diarrhea, I think :p