Can people who are trying to lose weight please add me, I need motivation xxx

Replies

• Chunky_Chick_Shrinks
    Options
    ILL BE YOUR FRIEND :)
  • brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. Ive lost 65 lbs in just under 3 months. I started at 382 lbs now 317. It sucks for me sometimes when I still have a long way to go but I have to know as the weeks and months go bye ill get closer to my goal weight of 225. I had very low energy and was developing sleep apnea due to my weight and poor diet. I finally started to try dieting and then binged ate for 2 weeks and gained 12lbs to 382lbs. I had absolutely enough and did not want to reach 400lbs. I started back taking bupropion which is for depression and is also taken by people who want to quit smoking. The weight flew off of me. In the first 8 days I lost 20lbs and in 16 days I was down 26 lbs without exercising. I thought my body is really wanting this weight to come off. My weight loss is continuing to come off as I log everything I eat and try to go for a brisk walk for about an hour a day. You look pretty hot and don't have as much weight to lose as me but you really have to want it and be consistent with logging all your foods and exercising as much as possible. I do almost all walking with some modified push ups to give me a little strength. As long as your in a calorie deficit regularly the weight will come off. I also recommend drinking a lot of water. half to two thirds your body weight in ounces plus another 30 oz for exercise.